PROFILE : INTERN(Designs and control)
DURATION : 02 Months
Min. Education qualification required: Pursuing B.E or B.Tech( 02nd,3rd or 4th year) in Electrical, Electronics, Electronics and telecommunication or Power field/ Candidates from any Solar Power related education stream or Candidates pursuing B.Voc (Renewable Energy ) Programs or Solar Technician ITI Courses.
Under Internship Tasks (POWER SYSTEM OPERATION AND CONTROL) :
- To learn and implement operations and controls of power systems and to learn the modern computer control in power systems.
- Complete Practical Guide in Electrical Control & Protection Systems for Stations , Substations & Distribution Zones
- Basics of power system control.
- Control the frequency and voltage of power system.
- Understand the economic operation of power system.
- Realize the modern computer control in power system.
- Optimal operation of Generators in Thermal Power Stations – heat rate Curve – Cost Curve.
- Incremental fuel and Production costs, input-output characteristics,Optimum generation allocation with line losses neglected.
- Optimum generation allocation including the effect of transmission line losses – Loss Coefficients, General transmission line loss formula.
- Concept of energy control centre- monitoring, data acquisition and control.
- SCADA and EMS configurations.
- PLC architecture and communication links.
- Integration, control and operation of distributed generation.
- The Basic Idea Behind The Electrical Faults.
- Different Causes Of The Electrical Faults In The Power Network.
- Different Types Of The Electrical Faults In The Power System.
- Analyze The Electrical Faults Signals In The Power System.
- Analyze The Open Circuit Fault Case.
- Understand The Different Tasks Of The Electrical Protection System.
- Analyze The Different Components Of The Protection System.
- Analyze The Protection System Relaying Signals.
- Discuss The Different Tracks Of The Protection Systems.
- Understand the Different types of Circuit Breakers.
- Discuss The Fault Clearing Time.
- Understand The Break Failure Protection Device
- Understand The Protection System Priority.
- Discuss The Directional Protection System.
- Analyze The Different Properties Of The Protection System.
- Learn About The Electromagnetic Relays.
- Learn About the Static Relays.
- Learn About The Digital relays.
- Learn About The Multifunction relays.
- Discuss The Factors Affecting The Fault Current.
- illustrate the inverse overcurrent relay.
- illustrate the definite time/definite current overcurrent relay.
- Learn about the overcurrent relay settings.
- Learn How To control The Overcurrent Relay Settings.
- Learn How to Make the Coordination Study Between the Protections Systems in the Power Network.
- Learn How to Make the Coordination between the Different Circuit breakers in the Power Network.
- Learn How to Make the Coordination between the Different Fuses in the Power Network.
- Analyze the Earth Faults Protection Systems.
- Discuss the Tests Applied on the Overcurrent Relays.
- Discuss the Distance Protection Using the Distance Relays.
- Analyze and Work on the Impedance Diagram.
- Understand the Impedance Relay working principle.
- Understand the Reactance Relay working principle.
- Understand the MHO Relay working principle.
- Understand the Polarized MHO Relay working principle.
- Discuss the Lenticular and Quadrilateral Distance Relays Working Principle.
- Analyze the Transformer Differential Protection.
- Discuss the Modifications on the Differential Protection.
- Learn about the Transformer Inrush Current Protection.
- Understand the Transformer Overcurrent Protection.
- Design the Transformer Short Circuit Capacity.
- Discuss the Transformer Overheat Protection Using Oil.
- Understand the BuchHolz relay and the TWI Overheat Protection.
What candidate will get during the Internship:
- Electrical Control and Protection is becoming a widely-used word on everybody’s tongue, and this is reasonable as all of the electrical systems are including it for its large importance .
- So we introduce to you the Electrical Control and Protection Design Internship that you need in order to get your hand on the electrical design as this Internship collects most of the knowledge that you’ll need in your journey.
- Electrical Control and Protection also is one of the electrical engineering designing cores.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF WORK FROM HOME INTERNSHIP:
- Mode: online – You can easily do work from home internship via mobile/laptop/desktop/Tablet.
- Flexible Timing– You can access this internship any time, anywhere with simplicity.
- Ease of Registration via online.
- Attractive Solar Education Videos– Videos make your learning more interesting and easy to understand.
- Doubt Clarification-Our Solar Design team for doubt clarification anytime.
- Online certification– After completing the internship certificate will be sent to you via email.
- Values you will get after completing the internship – Complete solar company’s work exposure and training as per industry standards, for completing internship requirements as per university syllabus of students.
- Get opportunities of working in multiple solar project tasks with latest technology tools.
- Get maximum LIVE easy, enjoyable, interaction sessions during specific solar project tasks training and briefing.
- Fulfill your Internship requirements.
- Get career motivational talks by Industry professional.
- Connect and work with other college students and share culture during internship.
Complete Your Industry Level Certifications.
What you require for this INTERNSHIP :
PC/ Laptop with 4G Internet Connection with Note book.
Duration : 02 Months
INTERNSHIP START DATE :
June 27th ,2022 (10 AM Onwards)
LAST DATE TO APPLY :
June 25th , 2022 Till 11.59 PM
KINDLY FILL THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW
Incentives as stipend: Apart from your main internship tasks you will also get the stipend which will ranges from 1000-6000K . You will get the stipend task once in a week .
NOTE: The internship is unpaid for complete 02 months with only a one-time registration charge of 999/- Refundable at the end week of the internship (which includes your certification, documentation, specific projects tasks related to briefing and training by the firm and for the candidate seriousness) and no other charge will be taken by the candidate during whole 02 months internship.
One Time Internship Registration charge 999/-. Don’t Lose Time >>ENROLL NOW After registration, the Candidate will get the payment receipt and an acknowledgment mail for the successful registration by the support team. The link will be active till June 25th ,2022 Till 11.59 PM.
NOTE : You will receive an acknowledgement mail for your successful registration after completing your one time internship registration fee payment with internship commencing details in it after completing your registration.
Kindly WhatsApp on +91-9616784391 for acknowledgement mail confirmation.
Other demanding Internships Below :
Solar Designs Internship On Design of 50kW Ground Mounted Solar Power Plant Project, Click here to Apply
Hybrid Electric Vehicles Designs Internship , Click here to Apply
Embedded systems Internship, Click here to Apply
Power system Operations and Control, Click here to Apply
Web developer and Artificial Intelligence Analyst Internship, Click here to Apply
SMART GRID (Work From Home Internship), Click here to Apply